Interview with...

Leisha Hailey and Kate Moennig

When AfterEllen.com recently visited the set of The L Word in Los Angeles to interview Leisha Hailey and Kate Moennig, it was a typically scorching October day. The cast and crew (many of them women, unlike on many film and television sets) observed as Moennig, Hailey, Laurel Holloman and Mia Kirshner rehearsed a short exterior scene in the tony neighborhood of West Hollywood before shooting.

I had met Kirshner earlier, on my ride to the set. And by "met" I mean that I tripped as I stepped into the van, nearly tumbling into her lap, prompting her to sweetly ask, "Are you OK?" Kirshner is even more distractingly beautiful in real life than on the show, so I even fumbled my "Yes, thank you" in response. My glamorous on-location interview was off to a great start.

click here to read more on KM and LH interview

credit: afterellen.com



No comments: