Showtime Sets Premiere Date for 'L Word,' Diablo Cody Comedy


The last season of 'The L Word' launches on Jan. 18

The premium cable network announced Wednesday (Oct. 1) that the final season of "The L Word" will be paired with a comedy block of "United States of Tara" and the second season of "Secret Diary of a Call Girl."

Sunday nights will lead off with the sixth season of "The L Word" at 9 p.m. ET. Core cast members Jennifer Beals, Leisha Hailey, Katherine Moennig, Laurel Holloman, Mia Kirshner, Rachel Shelley, Daniela Sea and Pam Grier will return for the eight-episode closing run.

2 comments:

Justkyut said...

Hi! I'm an L Word Fan. I'm glad I found this blog site. I have linked you to my blog page.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I come from a small town in the south where you are not respected if you are gay! I am very happy that you have created this show! I have learned so much!I am ready to move to LA.